Thursday, October 11, 2007

geekEd!

GEEKeD!

Helloozzz every1...I am Tenzin, a student at MCS in India.

come to think of it, this is my first blog,,,umm,,naah not the first but the n th blog,,,,where n is a positive variable!॥I have keen interest in computers and the recent symposium at DPS has fired a new blood in me....a blood of revenge....rather a passion....of doing sumthing the next time we go to a symposium।!...I took part in "the next question"....well,,frankly , it was a rather easy one yet i didnt get through the first round...shocking!...nd the second round seemed a lot easier..with ques like "the downloads of which software overtook microsoft's share in the browser market?"..!..sheesh..such lame questions..guess i expected too much from the second round!...Now the next one is at modern school...nd i promise i wud give ma damn best n let otherz bite the dust!....training's on and doin great these days.. I was really surprised as to how simple posting on ma blog can be!,,,hehe,,,,before this i used blogger.com and to be honest , i migrated here just coz i forgot my password and username there.!...Thats it for now as i have to practise my speech for my school's annual day!...voila!...so amigos..!..yea wateva!.
shit! now i m writin back in blogger.com......cant resist it anyways!..heheahahaha coz i remembered my password!....

0 comments:

Post a Comment